Starting December 2019, Tendfor for Microsoft Teams became the world's first production platform for professional contact center and receptionist/attendant console users, based entirely on Microsoft's new Graph Cloud Communications API for Teams.
In February 2022, Tendfor also became the world's first solution to be fully certified for Microsoft Teams based purely on native API integration, including for all call handling.
Having all call handling and routing working directly within the Microsoft 365 environment is a revolution, offering lowered TCO for enterprises looking to make the most of the full potential Teams holds as a unified communications and collaboration platform.
Onboarding is quick and easy - a POC or production system in your own environment is typically onboarded the same day as ordered, with full onboarding and setup workshop within a week.
Tendfor for Teams offers features such as:
- 100% API integration – no SBC integration of any kind required
- 100% Microsoft cloud SaaS deployment
- Full compatibility with all your PSTN numbers in Microsoft 365 from any Direct Routing service provider – but also with Microsoft Calling Plans, and Operator Connect / Operator Connect Mobile
- Mix and match PSTN number sources for a true global solution with local breakouts from any service provider
- Full PBX replacement functionality natively in Teams – including PSTN outbound
- Professional, fully featured, and ergonomic attendant console/contact center client
- Web agent, Teams app and mobile apps
- Powerful and user-friendly statistics portal with interactions report and retrieval
- Modern widget-based web wallboards
- Advanced personal auto attendant
- Mobile line state support
- Agents can use mobile phone with carrier subscription as answering device
- Powerful graphical IVRs
- Professional skill-based routing
- Automatic queue position and waiting time messages
- Legacy style professional call waiting / camp on busy features
- Music on hold during warm handovers / consulted transfers
- Multi language support throughout the product
- CRM integrations via standard IVR modules
- Web service-based Power Automate and Azure Logic Apps integrations with external systems
- Caller ID or customer data-based routing
- VIP call priority in queues
- Boss – Secretary functionality, with possibility for whitelists with direct access to mangers
- Call park functionality
- Unified user-friendly web administration
- API based Teams presence monitoring
- Microsoft 365 logon in all interfaces
This is what you need for a Tendfor POC:
- Microsoft Teams
- At least one user with Microsoft 365 Phone System
Get in touch with Tendfor for more information and for booking your Proof of Concept trial.
For product inquiries and for booking of a Tendfor POC or live demo, contact Tendfor at +46 8 12 44 33 00 or +1-833-787-0025 (toll-free US), or via the e-mail links below.
Get more Tendfor information
Book a Tendfor POC
Book a Tendfor demo
*Based on Microsoft Graph Cloud Communications API for Teams, without the need for integration with SBCs or other switchboards or cloud PBXs for administration and call handling/routing.